If you are a Construction Worker Injured on the job site call William Schwitzer & Associates and receive the compensation you deserve.
We have represented members of the following unions:
- Laborers’ International Union of North America
- United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- International Union of Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers
- International Union of Operating Engineers
- Sheet Metal Workers’ International Association
- Mason Tenders & Cement Workers
- United Association of Plumbing and Pipefitting and others…
Construction Site Accident Lawyers New York
In times of crisis you and your family deserve experienced attorneys with a record of excellence who have obtained large verdicts and settlements for their clients. You want results and you deserve results.
We are a full service law firm we handle workers’ compensation claims and 3rd party lawsuits for injured construction workers to better obtain all legal entitlements provided under the law.
Many serious injuries occur on construction sites New York State would deem unsafe. Construction workers are at risk everyday and many don’t even realize that litigation is a viable option. When an injury happens you and your family may be entitled to compensation that will ease financial pressure at a time of need.
Falls from heights, roofs, scaffolding accidents, ladder accidents, defective equipment and machinery, electrical accidents, exposed power lines, crane and forklift related injuries are all construction site accidents New York State will not tolerate.