In times of crisis you and your family deserve experienced attorneys with a record of excellence who have obtained large verdicts and settlements for their clients. You want results and you deserve results.
William Schwitzer & Associates Is Dedicated To The Representation Of Construction Workers And Their Families
At William Schwitzer & Associates, we pride ourselves on having knowledgeable attorneys concerning the New York State Labor laws, and attorneys who are committed to zealously representing injured construction workers.
We are a full service law firm we handle workers’ compensation claims and 3rd party lawsuits for injured construction workers to better obtain all legal entitlements provided under the law.
William Schwitzer & Associates Construction Accidents Lawyers
If you are a Construction Worker Injured on the job site call William Schwitzer & Associates and receive the compensation you deserve.
- Laborers’ International Union of North America
- United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- International Union of Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers
- International Union of Operating Engineers
- Sheet Metal Workers’ International Association
- Mason Tenders & Cement Workers
- United Association of Plumbing and Pipefitting
- International Union of Elevator Constructors
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- NYC Sandhogs
William Schwitzer & Associates
Personal Injury Lawyer
Toll Free: +1 800-933-1212
Tel: +1 212-683-3800
Address: 112 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
Write us here!